Network of Community Activities is active in influencing and informing policy and decisions regarding workforce development for the Out of School Hours sector in NSW and Nationally. Working with children in Out of School Hours requires highly skilled Educators.
Our role is to:
- Respond to submissions regarding the Out of School Hours workforce
- Provide information to all levels of Government on issues relating to professional development, qualifications and training for Out of School Hours Educators
- Support Educators with professional development and qualifications to support high quality provision
- Collaborate with key organisations to support professional recognition and professionalism of the workforce
- Promote the work of Out of School professionals to the broader community