Network of Community Activities has a dedicated, enthusiastic and committed Board of Directors.
Network is a Charity, A Company limited by Guarantee and Not for Profit entity. We are governed by a Board of Directors who are elected annually at our AGM in accordance with our constitution. The current board members include:-
· Jena Nieves (Chairperson) – Thornleigh West OOSH
· Samantha Williamson (Vice-Chairperson) – Warrawee Care Centre
· Sharon Culhane (Treasurer) – Activity Centres Incorporated
· Pamela Hay (Secretary) – The Centre@Westmead
· Debbie Doeland – Bligh Park Community Services Inc.
· Samantha Halsted – Belair OOSH
· Jessie McCulloch – Lapstone OOSH
· Jack Roach – South Coogee Children’s Services
· Erin Sammutt – Wilberforce Out of School Hours Care
Our Board of Directors meet bi-monthly and the Executive meets in between. Any full member of Network can nominate an individual to stand for election onto the Board. The Board can comprise of up to 9 Directors.
If you are interested in finding out more about being a Network Board member please email: