Network of Community Activities has a dedicated, enthusiastic and committed Board of Directors.
Network is a Charity, A Company limited by Guarantee and Not for Profit entity. We are governed by a Board of Directors who are elected annually at our AGM in accordance with our constitution. The current board members include:-
- Samantha Williamson (Chairperson) – Warrawee Care Centre
- Jena Sheather (Vice Chair) – Friend of Network
- Sharon Culhane (Tresurer) – Activity Centres Inc
- Pamela Hay (Secretary) – Friend of Network
- Debbie Doeland – Bligh Park OOSH
- Samantha Halsted – Friend of Network
- Jennifer Collins – Coogee Care Centre
- Kate Gray – Eleebana & Community Outside School Hours Care
- Wanita Smith – Forbes Community OSHC
Our Board of Directors meet bi-monthly and the Executive meets in between. Any full member of Network can nominate an individual to stand for election onto the Board. The Board can comprise of up to 9 Directors.
If you are interested in finding out more about being a Network Board member please email:
Download Network’s Constitution
Our Trading Name
Network of Community Activities
Network is a Charity, A Company limited by Guarantee and Not for Profit entity.
Our ABN is
68 002 561 631