By Mark Collard
Have you ever been asked to run a few ‘ice-breaker’ activities?
Are you thinking of leading some ‘team-building’ exercises?
Are you new to program leadership & don’t know where to start?
If you answered ‘YES’ to any or all of these questions, then this book is for you.
Jam-packed with inspiration and practical advice, Serious Fun describes a unique, yet simple, four-step model that will transform your programs from ‘Oh, no, not that again, ‘ to ‘Wow, that was amazing!’
If you’re a school teacher, corporate trainer, outdoor educator, conference organiser or camp/youth group leader, this book will help you create incredibly fun programs that will leave your group feeling engaged, valued and meaningfully connected to others.
Here’s what you’ll learn inside:
- The seven mistakes program leaders make, and how to fix them,
- The four-step sequence to leading remarkably fun programs,
- The five essential ingredients of a successful ‘ice-breaker’ and why most ice-breakers don’t work,
- How to create a fun, safe and supportive learning environment,
- How to manage difficult behaviours, such as unwilling participants & dominant personalities,
- Solutions to more than 20 common programming problems.
Take fun more seriously.
1 in stock