Don’t forget that when your management changes they now have to obtain a WWCC. Please take the following steps when your Approved Provider/members of your management committee changes.
If at anytime, and especially after the AGM, any members of your management committee (President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, and the Public Officer) change, they need to do the following within 14 days of the change otherwise they are in a breach of the regulation:
All new members of the management committee need to complete:
- PA02 – Declaration of Fitness and Propriety (ACECQA – Educators & Providers Library- Applications & Notifications) on the ACECQA website
- PA08- Notification of change of information about approved provider (Add or remove members)
- Obtain a WWCC as a volunteer – please go to kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au (the phase in period is now active )
NB: For incorporated societies, note on the forms Part D: Declaration
Who may sign?
- Individuals: the individual applicant/notifier
- Company: two directors of the company, or a director and company secretary, or if a sole proprietor, the sole director
- Incorporated association: the public officer and one other member of the management committee
- Cooperative: two directors of the cooperative, or a direct and one other officer of the cooperative
- Partnership: a managing partner who is authorised to sign on behalf of the partnership
- Corporation: signed in a accordance with the rules of the corporation
- Government school council: signed in accordance with the rules of the council
ALL FORMS NEED TO BE SUBMITTED USING THE ONLINE NQAITS SYSTEM. (Information about this is located on the application and Notifications page).