The legislation that covers the CCS discusses a written arrangement between the service (Provider) and the user (Families or other entities) This is essentially a documented agreement. Written arrangements must include the following details:
- the names and contact details of the parties to the arrangement;
- the date the arrangement was entered into;
- the name and date of birth of the child to whom sessions of care are proposed to be provided;
- whether care will be provided on a permanent or casual basis, and details about the days & sessions of care required including the start and end times for the care.
- details about fees proposed to be charged to the individual for the sessions of care