To enrol for ACCREDITED training you will require:
1. A USI
2. A certified copy of Photo ID (Required to receive your certificate – please email or upload)
Enrolment for Networks training should be done on the Leaner Portal
1. Ensure that you complete all information fields and provide your USI.
2. If you have provided all required information: you will receive a Confirmation email from Network and there is nothing else required.
3. If you have not provided enough information: you will receive an email asking you to provide more information. You are not enrolled in the training event at this stage.
4. You will only need to do provide the information once, the second time you enrol will be much simpler.
- The Name that you use to get your USI must match exactly with the name you provide Network. (eg. Maryanne vs Mary-Anne vs Mary Anne).
- You are enrolling as an individual – Please use your private or individual email – generic organisational emails should be avoided (eg. admin@OOSH, info@OOSH)
- Keep your online record up to date when you move, change employers or change your phone number.
Why does NETWORK need your USI to enrol you?
As an RTO, Network (and all RTOs) must report annually to the federal government about accredited training enrolments. This data including your USI are required before your course enrolment can be confirmed.
If you are a new or continuing student undertaking nationally recognised training, you need a USI in order to enrol, attend and receive your qualification or statement of attainment.
Your USI will also give you access to an online record of all of the training you have completed in Australia done since 1 January 2015. You will also be able to produce a comprehensive transcript of your training.
More information and to get your USI: www.usi.gov.au/students
You will only need to provide your USI once to Network.
Assessments and Certificates
If you are required to do assessments, these should be submitted by scanning and uploading them to the learner portal. There are more details about how to do this on the Network Website.
Once received on the portal your assessment will be assigned to a marker and we aim to have a result for you within 7 working days.
You will see your results in the: Learner Portal
Once marked and deemed competent /complete any certificates will be sent within 30 days by email to the email address that you have recorded in the learner portal.
If you require urgent processing of any certificate for compliance reasons please email us advising of this firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Network makes every attempt to ensure that courses run, however we reserve the right to cancel or alter arrangements.
- Bookings cannot be made by phone – please fill in form and return to Network with payment.
- The registration form is also a Tax Invoice, please keep a copy.
- Places will be allocated in order of receipt of completed registration form and payment.
- Receipts are issued upon request.
- Places are transferable to another staff member at the same centre.
- Cheques to be made payable to “Network of Community Activities”.
- Full refunds or credits will only be issued if cancellations are received at least 7 days prior to course date.
- If there is less than 7 days before the course commences 25% of the training fee will be kept by Network for administration purposes.
- Refunds and credits will not be issued if less than 24 hours notice is given.
- Your payment will be returned if all courses booked are unavailable.
- If you have been successful in registering for some courses but not all selected, an alternative choice or credit will be offered for the courses already fully booked.
- Please note, credits must be used within this current training calendar
- You will be emailed a confirmation once we have processed your registration form and payment.