Network is Here to Help
The Out Of School Hours Resource & Support Team provides support, information and resources to OOSH member services in NSW. The OOSH Resource & Support Team also promotes and supports OOSH services through attendance at relevant forums, interagency and Government organisations.
Provision of support and information is available through phone or email enquiries, development of information sheets and resource packages, production of ‘OOSH Update’ – an e-newsletter for OOSH services and the only dedicated OOSH newspaper ‘Network News’.
Support is also provided through the attendance at regional meetings, country training and the support and development of OOSH regional networks.
Tailored Support for Your OOSH
Network provides bespoke support packages through our Support Team.
Network of Community Activities (Network) offers a holistic advisory approach to the provision of support for Out of School Hours Services in New South Wales. As the nominated peak body representing OOSH Services in NSW and Australia’s largest member organisation representing OOSH Services, Network is the only organisation equipped to support all of the vast support needs of OOSH Services.
At Network we know that no two OOSH services are the same, and accordingly we spend time with you to understand how our resources and understanding will best address your individual needs.
We specialise in all aspects of OOSH Service provision, from running a small business to understanding and implementing the National Quality Framework.
Contact us today for a consultation.
(02) 9212 3244
National Quality Framework Support
If your service is struggling with any aspect of understanding the National Quality Framework (NQF), or accessing appropriate training to help increase your knowledge, Network can support you.
Support Strategies may include:
- Initial phone and email support to members
- Capacity building and strength based approaches to ensure that the service is supported and encouraged in their knowledge and autonomy in relation to the NQF
- Identification of training or professional development that will enhance service practice and approaches to providing a quality program.
- Attendance at staff meetings and/or management committee advisory meetings
- Support for educators to develop their Quality Improvement Plan (QIP)
- Support for educators to implement any required changes, within the service environment, policy and daily routines
- Provide referral to other relevant recognised authorities for further information or resource.