Looking for an OOSH Centre?

Network of Community Activities provides information, training and resources to staff and management of OOSH services.

If you are a parent looking for Outside School Hours or Vacation Care, the My Child website has a search function available:

My Child website: http://ifp.mychild.gov.au/ChildCareService/Search.aspx

You can also call the Child Care Access Hotline on 1800 670 305 for up-to-date information on child care services in your area, the types of care available, and government help with the cost of child care.