- Use of the information contained on this website is at your sole risk. You are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
- The information on this website is subject to change without notice.
- Network of Community Activities, its officers and employees make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this website.
- Network of Community Activities, its officers and employees make no representations as to the availability of this website.
- Network of Community Activities, its officers and employees accept no liability for any use of any information from this website, or any site linking to this website.
- Network of Community Activities does not necessarily endorse or approve of nor makes any warranties regarding any material on sites linked from or to this website.
- Network of Community Activities, its officers and employees make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the information contained in this website for any particular purpose.
- Network of Community Activities, its officers and employees accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this website or its use or any other website linked to this website.
- Network of Community Activities may revise this Disclaimer at any time.
All Network of Community Activities resources, training and publications are protected by copyright. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved.
Requests and enquiries concerning reproduction and rights in relation to this publication or product should be addressed to:
The Executive Officer
Network of Community Activities
66 Albion Street Surry Hills NSW 2010
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In all cases Network of Community Activities must be acknowledged as the source when reproducing or quoting any part of our resources, training, publications and website.
Network of Community Activities accepts advertising in its regular publications. The ethical advertising standards for inclusion in these publications are outlined below;.
- Advertisers must come with the recommendation of two Network members.
- Advertising will comprise no more than 10 per cent of a publication’s content (not including Network of Community Activities promotion).
- Advertorials are not accepted.
- Advertised products/services must meet Australian standards (where applicable);
- Products/services linked with the exploitation of children or people, or which are potentially damaging to children’s health or wellbeing will not be accepted or do not support the objectives of Network wlll not be accepted.
- Final acceptance is given only after the final advertisement has been submitted.
- Network reserves the right to withdraw, without notice, any advertising where a written complaint is made as to the quality of the product or the service by a Network member.
- Network will not be responsible for any loss arising from the withdrawal of advertising and will provide a full refund to the advertiser.
- Claims made in advertisements are the responsibility of the advertiser.
- No refunds are applicable to advertisers once they have committed to advertising in any edition.
- Network of Community Activities does not necessarily endorse the products/services advertised in it’s publications and is not responsible for any loss or damage associated with their purchase.
- Network of Community Activities reserves the right to determine the suitability and quality of print-ready artwork supplied by advertisers.
Terms Of Trade
All goods and services supplied by Network of Community Activities are sold on the following terms:
All publications prices quoted by Network of Community Activities include GST . All training and conferences are exempt of GST. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Delivery costs are not included in purchase prices and are subject to change without prior notice.
Deliveries will be dispatched by Network of Community Activities to the address provided by the customer as soon as practicable after receipt of an order.. If an order contains a number of goods that cannot all be immediately supplied, Network of Community Activities may amend the order, in respect of the goods that cannot be supplied immediately, and no claim will arise due to the shortfall. Goods that cannot be supplied immediately will be placed on back order and supplied as soon as possible.
Payment is required at the time of purchase.
Goods supplied on invoice can only be provided for large bulk orders and with approval. No member discounts apply for invoiced orders. An additional administration fee is applicable for invoice orders. Payment upon invoice must be made to Network of Community Activities within 30 days of the date of the order
Goods are supplied Network of Community Activities on a sale basis only, not on approval. Returns will not be accepted.
Returns will be accepted and refunds given for damaged goods or incorrect deliveries. In the event of incorrect deliveries, damaged goods (including faulty printing and/or binding), the customer must notify Network of Community Activities Network of Community Activities is not responsible for return shipping charges save for receipt of damaged or faulty goods or shipping errors made by Network of Community Activities.
Claims for failure of receipt of ordered goods and services, excluding subscriptions, must be made within 3 months of the date ordered. Claims made for failure of receipt of goods ordered as a subscription must be made within 3 months of the date of publication of resource. A maximum of 2 claims by any one customer within a 12 month period will be accepted. Claims will not be processed without a written request.
The Terms of Trade set out are the sole obligations and liability of Network of Community Activities to customers in relation to orders, except where the law prevents Network of Community Activities from excluding or limiting its liability. Where such liability cannot be excluded due to the application of the Trade Practices Act, the liability of Network of Community Activities will be limited as determined by Network of Community Activities:
Network of Community Activities will use reasonable endeavours to perform its obligations under these terms of trade but will not be liable for any failure to deliver ordered goods where such a failure is as a result of an act of terrorism, an act of God, strike, lockout or other interference with work, war (declared or undeclared), blockade, disturbance, lightning, fire, earthquake, storm, flood, explosion, governmental or quasi-governmental restraint, expropriation, prohibition, intervention, direction or embargo, unavailability or delay in obtaining governmental or quasi-governmental approvals, consents, permits, licences, authorities or allocations, and any other cause, whether of the kind specifically enumerated above or otherwise which is not reasonably within the control of Network of Community Activities.
No variation of these Terms of Trade is binding on Network of Community Activities unless approved in writing by Network of Community Activities. If Network of Community Activities fails to enforce a term of these terms and conditions, this will not affect the rights of Network of Community Activities, except to the extent that Network of Community Activities expressly waives such a term in writing.
Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms of Trade to the contrary, Network of Community Activities maximum liability under any order will not exceed the aggregate of the purchase monies received by Network of Community Activities for that order.
These Terms of Trade are governed by the law of New South Wales , Australia.
Publications Refund and Returns Policy
Network of Community Activities makes every effort to ensure that customers receive the product they have ordered in a good condition.
Network of Community Activities will not refund, credit or exchange products if the customer has received the goods they ordered and simply changes their mind. Network of Community Activities values our customers; however, as a non-profit organization we lacks the resources to refund orders we have filled properly.
Network of Community Activities will only accept returns and refund in cases where customers receive a damaged publication, a publication they did not order or a publication that did not match the written description on the publications list.
In these cases, Network of Community Activities will refund the price in full or if the customer prefers, we may provide credit or arrange a suitable exchange in place of a refund.
To improve the quality of our customer service, Network of Community Activities will record all instances of returns and refunds. A maximum of 2 claims by any one customer within a 12 month period will be accepted.
ALL refunds are dependent on the return of the product to Network of Community Activities in the same/similar packaging as it was delivered, and in saleable condition (except in cases where a damaged product was delivered). Returns within Australia must be made within 14 days of date of sale. Customers wishing to return international orders should contact Network of Community Activities within 7 days of receiving the order.
Network of Community Activities will NOT refund customers who return books without an adequate reason. If customers are ineligible for refund, they must incur the cost of Network of Community Activities resending the products.
In purchasing any publications from Network of Community Activities customers acknowledge they have agreed to the returns policy for publications.
Use and Protection of Credit Card Details
Network values the privacy of credit card information and is committed to protecting the credit card details it holds and uses. Network will take reasonable steps to protect the credit card details it holds from misuse.
This policy is designed to deal with situations where a person provides details of their credit card to Network. The policy is also designed to ensure that Network will store and destroy credit card details in a manner, which protects the credit card details from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, and unauthorized disclosure.
Collection of Credit Card Details
To prevent misuse and loss of credit card details through unauthorized access, modifications and disclosure during collection the following practices must be observed:
- Credit card details must not be supplied or encouraged to be supplied via email.
- Where credit card details are collected on-line, access is maintained through the use of service providers that offer encryption within the on-line web page, databases and other supporting programs;
- Credit card details must be collected in an appropriate environment that offers a level of privacy, for example not requesting credit card details verbally in a public area.
- Credit card details collected via fax must be immediately placed in a secure location.
Storage and disposal of Credit Card Details
- All credit card details must be stored in a secure and protected manner such as locked drawer or filing cabinet in business support.
- No credit card details are to be stored on computers.
- EFPTOS machines and other devices used to collect credit card details are to be stored securely, particularly when they are not in use (e.g. overnight);
- Only approved staff are able to access to credit card details; and
- Information must be transferred securely (for example, not transmitting credit card details via e-mail).
- Credit Card details are required to be stored onsite for a maximum of 12 months for charge back and accounting purposes. Where possible they should be destroyed as soon as possible after the conclusion of the transaction.
- Credit card details are to be destroyed by shredding when Network of Community Activities no longer needs them.