If you are a new or continuing student undertaking nationally recognised training, you need a USI in order to enrol, attend and receive your qualification or statement of attainment.
As an RTO, Network (and all RTOs) must report annually to the Federal Government about accredited training enrolments. This data, including your USI, are required before your course enrolment can be confirmed
Your USI will also give you access to an online record of all of the training you have completed in Australia since 1 January 2015. You will also be able to produce a comprehensive transcript of your training.
For more information and to get your USI go to: https://www.usi.gov.au/students
You will only need to provide your USI once to Network.
To enrol for training you will require:
• A USI
• A certified copy of Photo ID (Required to receive your certificate)
- Enrolment for Networks training should be done online https://noca.jobreadyrto.com.au/terminal/online_course_search/?commit=Search
- Ensure that you complete all information fields and provide your USI.
- If you have provided all required information: you will receive a Confirmation email from Network and there is nothing else required.
- If you have not provided enough information: you will receive an email asking you to provide more information. You are not enrolled in the training event at this stage!
- You will only need to do provide the information once – the second time you enrol will be much simpler.
- The Name that you use to get your USI must match exactly with the name you provide Network. (eg. MaryAnne vs Mary-Anne vs Mary Anne).
- You are enrolling as an individual – Please use your private or individual email – organisational emails should be avoided (eg. admin@OOSH, info@OOSH)
- Keep your online record up to date when you move, change employers or change your phone number.