Permanent Part-Time/Casual Educators | Out of School Hours Care
Connells Point Before and After School is looking for Casual Educators whom engage and interact with the children of the service, developing a positive rapport through spontaneous and planned educational play inspired activities. CPBASC is a not-for-profit incorporated association operated by a volunteered Parent Management Committee and is located on the Connells Point Public School grounds.
The Casual Educators position objective are to assist in the provision of a high quality out of school care program which meets the expectations of the Parent Management Committee, families and children. Supported by an experienced team, this position will provide care, activities and educational elements to those in the program.
The Casual Educators position objective are to work within Connells Point Before and After School Care philosophy, policies and procedures as part of a team. To work within the requirements of the National Quality Framework (NQF) and the Framework for School Age Care – My Time, Our Place.
▪ High levels of customer service with strong communication skills
▪ Ability to handle confidential information
▪ Ability to work within a team
▪ Behavioural management skills
▪ Ability to contribute to, implement and carry out programming and/or activities for the children in conjunction with BASC Educators
▪ Contribute to weekly program and Quality Improvement Plan
• Casual Educator Position | Children’s Services Award 2010 Level 2.1
• Monday to Friday – Morning Shift – 7, 7:15 or 7:30 am to 9:30am / Afternoon Shift – 3pm to 5, 5:30 or 6pm
• Complimentary uniform
• Supportive environment from our Management, Nominated Supervisor, Staff and Families.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE
▪ 1-2 years’ experience in a childcare environment or in an OSHC Service
▪ WWCC & First Aid Compliant
▪ Obtain or willing to obtain Asthma, Anaphylaxis and Child Protection Training
▪ Sound understanding of the National Quality Framework and the National Quality Standards ▪ Sound understanding of age appropriate educational learning activities for school aged children
▪ Sound knowledge of WHS requirements and risk management principle
Please send applicable resumes to: email@example.com