Child Protection Questionnaire
If this is your first time on this page, here’s a bit of information:
- Everyone is welcome to take the test. It is free and open to anyone who is interested in child protection.
- The test covers child protection, mandatory reporting, reportable conduct and working with child check related questions.
- By taking the test you experience an interesting way of checking what you know and finding answers to those things you may not.
- Most people finish test in around 10 minutes.
- Don’t worry about getting a wrong answer. You will be shown the correct answer AND you can take the test again if you wish.
- For those completing the test you will be able to download a personalised certification of completion.
Ways services may wish to use the test:
- Get all your existing staff to take the test. This way you can be be assured your staff have a similar minimum level of understanding of the issues.
- Management and management committee members can take the questionnaire to familiarise or re-familiarise themselves with their responsibilities.
- Use it as a pre-employment screening tool.
- Get all your new staff to take it so they are given a quick and simple update on basic information about child protection and reportable conduct matters.
- Use it to help with pre-employment screening. Put the link in your positions vacant advertisements to help applicants better understand their areas of responsibility.
(NB. If you are using the Safari browser and cannot see the questionnaire, please implement the following: Select Safari – > Preferences -> Privacy. Then in ‘Cookies and Website Data’ select ‘Always Allow’. Then restart your browser and return to this page)