- All new executive members (President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, and the Public Officer) of the management committee need to complete: PA02 – Declaration of Fitness and Propriety (ACECQA – Educators & Providers Library- Applications & Notifications)
- The above named committee members will also need to apply for a volunteer WWCC.
About: Michelle Buckland
Recent Posts by Michelle Buckland
If you are looking to increase your numbers prior to the 2018 school year, then you will need to complete the following:Read more
- Amendment of service approval SA03
Many services have to put in places a Code of Conduct for parents/carers using the service. A Code of Conduct set out guidance for respectful communication & ensures that everyone who visits the service is able to do so in a safe and friendly manner. It also ensures that children, Educators, and other visitors are not.Read more
Creating a culture of gratitude make for a happier and more engaged workplace. There are many studies detailing how gratitude makes us nicer, more trusting and more appreciative. If you want to end year on the right note, then it is time to show your gratitude and make your employee’s feel appreciated. You will be.Read more
Be aware there are a number of OOSH services & schools currently experiencing a chicken pox outbreak. What are the symptoms?Read more
- Chickenpox begins with a sudden onset of slight fever, runny nose, feeling generally unwell and a skin rash.
- The rash usually begins as small lumps that turn into blisters and then scabs.
- The rash appears.
The National Laws and Regulations require a First Aider on site at all times however, best practice would be to have all Educators with First Aid knowledge and training. The correct course to complete a First Aid qualification with the following code HLTAID004 that includes asthma and anaphylaxis management. More comprehensive asthma and anaphylaxis management courses are.Read more
Knowing when to call an ambulance is critical to working with children. Call an ambulance if the: -Read more
- Child is unconscious, semi-conscious or unusually confused.
- Child’s airway is blocked.
- Child is not breathing.
- Child is having difficulty breathing, shortness of breath or is choking.
- Child has no pulse.
- Child has bleeding that won’t stop.
- A revised National Quality Standard will be introduced February 1st 2018 removing duplication and streamlining the system & expectations. In summary:
- There will still be 7 Quality Areas
- Reducing of the number of standards to 15 (from 18)
- Reducing the number of elements to 40 (from 58)
- Concepts for each standard and.
Good financial management is the lifeblood of any organisation. As the year draws to a close, please reflect on the following 3 key questions: -Read more
- How did the year's financial operations conclude? Was the income more than the expenditure?
- Was there any important changes affecting income that may make an impact on the 2018 budget? .
Network recently organised a very lively briefing session with DOE to discuss the ongoing issues facing services around the Licence agreements and tendering out of services. The forum addressed a number of key issues & also engaged in some myth busting. The next steps… DOE are making their PPT available which will be uploaded onto the.Read more
Recent Comments by Michelle Buckland
No comments by Michelle Buckland yet.